Instructions for Guests
Two computers are available for guests.
- A driver's license or photo ID is required
- Sign in at the third floor service desk and a staff member will assist you
- There is a two hour time limit, however, if no one is waiting, the computer may be used for a longer period of time
- Printing is not accessible, however, you may email documents or save to a flash drive and a staff member at the third floor service can print your documents
- Cost to print is $.10 per page for Black and White and $.50 per page for Color
- Accepted forms of payment are cash or check only.
For additional questions or assistance, please contact the library for Help.