Answered By: Barbara Mackey Last Updated: Apr 29, 2020 Views: 2
Answered By: Barbara Mackey
Last Updated: Apr 29, 2020 Views: 2
Book Donations are accepted, however, not all donations are added to the collection.
- Donations can be delivered in between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- Books are reviewed based on the following:
- Is it in good condition? No mildew, no extensive underlining or marking, torn or missing pages, etc.
- Is the subject relevant to current degree programs?
- Is the topic of general interest to university faculty, students, staff?
- Is it related to the local area, geographically, historically, or culturally?
- Is the author related to school or area in some way?
- Is it unique or rare, or if it's a set, is it complete?
- Does the library already own a copy?
For additional information or assistance, please contact the library for Help.