Answered By: Kendra Harrell Last Updated: Apr 30, 2020 Views: 20
Answered By: Kendra Harrell
Last Updated: Apr 30, 2020 Views: 20
Access library resources through the library's website.
- You can search most of the databases from the search box on the main page.
- For more help with searching, see our FAQ on how to use WorldCat Discovery.
- Note: if you are being prompted to pay for an article, something went wrong! Try to start over from the library's website. If you use the library's site to get to resources, the databases will give you access.
If you can't remember your password or need help resetting it:
- IT Service Desk Phone: 903-334-6603
- IT Service Desk Email: ISITE@tamut.edu
Library staff will help as best as we can, but only IT can help you reset a password.