Answered By: Barbara Mackey Last Updated: Apr 30, 2020 Views: 2
Answered By: Barbara Mackey
Last Updated: Apr 30, 2020 Views: 2
- You must have a current Eagle ID card.
- If you do not have a current ID, you can obtain one from the Office of Student Life located on the fourth floor of the UC building.
- If you need to checkout materials immediately, you may use your current driver's license or photo ID. (Note: You can only check out laptops, iPads, and chargers from the kiosk with an Eagle ID card.)
- Bring items to the third floor service desk and a staff member will assist you.
- The checkout period varies depending on item location. Books from the Main Collection checkout for a minimum of two weeks.
For online materials, you can login to our databases with your Eagle ID and password, and access ebooks, audiobooks, and articles from home.