Answered By: Kendra Harrell Last Updated: Apr 30, 2020 Views: 7
Short answer: yes
However, there's more to it than that.
If you are not a current student, staff member, or faculty member:
You can still physically come to the library to use library resources. This includes:
- Reading books at the library
- Using public computers at the library to access electronic resources
You can check out books (not media or other non-book items) at the library if you join our Friends of the Library program for $25 per year, or have a TexShare card.
If you are a Texarkana College student, staff or faculty member:
- Your TC-issued ID card will be required in order to check-out library materials
- You only have access to A&M-Texarkana electronic resources at the John F. Moss library on the public computers
If you are an A&M-Texarkana Alumni:
- You may borrow up to 10 books at a time (Best Seller titles limited to 5)
- Access non-circulating items such as periodicals, reference books, microforms
- You may request Inter-Library Loans
- To find out more or to join the A&M-Texarkana Alumni Association visit this link or send an email to email@example.com.