Answered By: Kendra Harrell Last Updated: Sep 30, 2020 Views: 33
- See our visual catalog of media items on our Media Devices LibGuide, then place a device on hold using these steps to place a hold.
- You will be contacted via email when your item/s are ready, and we will give you instructions on how to sign an Equipment Loaner Agreement in order to be cleared to take the media device/s into your possession.
- Once that form is signed, to pick up your item/device, you can either:
- Come to the library during our open hours and let us know you have a hold to pick up, or
- Use the curbside pickup form, one of our appointment options, to schedule a pickup.
Curbside pickup is located in the north parking lot, in a spot indicated with a yellow "Library Pickup" sign. Please wear a mask when interacting with the library staff member who is providing you curbside service. In the map below, the curbside pickup area is marked with a green star.