Answered By: Kendra Harrell Last Updated: Aug 19, 2020 Views: 17
Answered By: Kendra Harrell
Last Updated: Aug 19, 2020 Views: 17
You can browse our shelves virtually!
- First, go to the library website and search the catalog for the topic you are interested in.
- On the left side of the screen, select the Texas A&M University Texarkana - Texarkana College (this will include items from TAMUT and TC) and Book checkboxes. Make sure to uncheck eBook.
- Find a book in the results that fits the topic you are looking for, and click the title.
- In the detailed view of the book information, choose “Browse the Shelf.”
- You can scroll back and forth on the virtual shelf using the arrows on either side to view other books.