Answered By: Catherine Dean Last Updated: Sep 06, 2022 Views: 6
Answered By: Catherine Dean
Last Updated: Sep 06, 2022 Views: 6
Find out how much you owe
Visit the library catalog and sign in.
- Click the dropdown in the top right corner and select Fees.
- Confirm the amount owed.
Login/Register with the Texas A&M Texarkana Marketplace
- Click on the person icon in the top right corner.
- Select Log in or Register.
- Create an account by completing the required fields.
- Select Create and Manage Account.
- Complete your profile with a mailing address.
- Click Continue Shopping to return to the All Stores page.
Visit the Library Store on theTexas A&M Texarkana Marketplace.
- On the All Stores page, scroll down and select Library.
Select Overdue Fines in the Library Store
- Enter the amount due.
- Click Add To Cart.
- Complete the form with your information.
- Click Checkout.
- Enter your payment information and select Continue.
- On the Confirmation page, confirm your details have been entered correctly and click Submit Order
- You will receive an order summary that you can print for your records.
- Library staff will also receive the order summary via email and clear the fines from your account.