Answered By: Last Updated: Mar 02, 2023 Views: 3
Download the Libby App from the App Store/Play Store.
- Open the App Store or Play store on your mobile device.
- Search for Libby, by Overdrive, and download the app.
Add your library.
1. Open the Libby App
2. Click on the click on the hamburger menu icon in the bottom center.
3. Click Add Library under Your Libraries.
4. Type ‘Texas A&M University System Libraries,’ and select that option from the results list.
5. Click Sign In With My Card.
6. Select Texas A&M University-Texarkana from the list.
7. Click next.
8. Complete the single sign on, using the same credentials you enter for Blackboard.
9. Once you are signed in, the Libby App will show you your "library card." You can choose to rename it at this point, or just click Next.
NOTE: You can add multiple libraries if you are a patron at more than one. The sign-on process may differ slightly for each.
1. Type a known title or author into the search box or browse curated lists or by filtering for item format (eBook or audiobook) or genre.
2. Once you have identified an item you want, click the borrow button.
3. The item will be automatically returned when your loan period ends. However, you may choose to return items early as soon as you complete them.