Answered By: Catherine Dean Last Updated: Mar 02, 2023 Views: 1
Answered By: Catherine Dean
Last Updated: Mar 02, 2023 Views: 1
Everyone who comes into the library is welcome to:
- Browse our books, magazines, newspapers, journals, and curriculum materials.
- Ask questions at the service desk or speak with a librarian.
- Enjoy our varied art exhibits and events.
- Find a quiet space to study, read, or think.
- Use our public computers. Community members will need to ask for assistance at the service desk.
- Use the tools in the makerspace. All patrons need to supply their own materials.
- Request resources in the archives.
- Scan and email resources using the KIC scanning stations.
Foundation Directory Online (FDO)
The two public computer stations located on the third floor of the library have access to the Foundation Directory Online (FDO). This powerful tool enables organizations to search for funding that may be available to support their programs and initiatives. All of our librarians have undergone training to assist with this resource.
John F. Moss Friends of the Library
Community users who wish to check out items may sign up for a Friends account for $25.00 (renewed annually).