Answered By: Barbara Mackey Last Updated: Apr 30, 2020 Views: 8
Answered By: Barbara Mackey
Last Updated: Apr 30, 2020 Views: 8
Printing Instructions for Students
- Printing in the library requires a password
- Stop by the 3rd Floor Service Desk to set up a password.
- Passwords can be a combination of any letters and/or numbers.
- Passwords can not be your birthday or student ID.
Print Release Stations
- When you send a document to print, it does not print immediately.
- Print jobs can be released at the printer in the computer lab and also from the print station on the 4th floor east side.
Cost to Print
- Each student can print 100 black and white pages each semester at no cost.
- An allocation account in the amount of $5.00 is automatically set-up at the beginning of each semester.
- To add additional funds to your student print account, stop by the 3rd Floor Service Desk. Accepted forms of payment are cash or check only.
- Black and white copies are $.05 per page.
- Color copies are $.25 per page.
- The color printer is set-up at the release station in the computer lab.
Printing Instructions for Guests