Answered By: Barbara Mackey Last Updated: Apr 29, 2020 Views: 4
Answered By: Barbara Mackey
Last Updated: Apr 29, 2020 Views: 4
- Three days prior to the due date a reminder is delivered by email.
- An option to renew your materials or return them before the due date is provided.
- After the due date has passed, an overdue notice is delivered by email.
- General items located in the Main, Folio, Best Seller, & Graphic Novel collections accrue at a rate of $.25 per day.
- Reserve items accrue at a rate of $.50 per day.
- Rates are much higher for sensitive items such as laptops, iPads, and select media equipment.
- Items that check out hourly accrue at a much higher rate of $10.00 per hour. These items include laptops available from the Kiosk machine on the 4th floor.