Answered By: Barbara Mackey Last Updated: Apr 30, 2020 Views: 48
Answered By: Barbara Mackey
Last Updated: Apr 30, 2020 Views: 48
It depends on how damaged the book is.
- No fine is charged for books with minor damage
- Moisture exposure, lightly soiled, etc.
- A replacement cost is charged for books with significant damage
- Major water damage, torn pages, etc.
- Replacement costs vary depending on book value and accessibility for purchase
For additional information and exact replacement cost, please contact the library for Help.